The Beginners Guide to the Sweet Spot
The ‘sweet spot’ is the pinnacle of positioning and strength combined; it is the exact point where a handstand is controlled. Throughout the following 33 page guide, you will be exposed to multiple balancing progressions, practices and a small week schedule in regards to how you should be training handstands and how often… as well as 10 main tips and tricks to nail a neutral handstand.
1. Introduction to the sweet spot - What is the sweet spot?
2. Why handbalancing - What is your why & personal experience.
3. Foundation Work - Pyramid structure for laying a solid foundation.
4. Pyramid Base Structure - Core, Shoulders, Wrists and Fingers
5. Build Up Exercises - Frog stand, Elbow stand, Wall handstand
6. Getting Up - Kick up, Troubleshooting kick up problems
7. Body Positioning (basics) - Straight, Tuck, Arched, Pike, Straddle
8. Training Schedule - 3 Stages of training Handstands, Weekly Training Schedule Example.
9. Tips and Tricks.
Please note - This guide is exactly that, just a guide. They may not work for everyone, as they are not personalised to everyones needs. By purchasing these guides you agree to the terms and conditions.
I strongly advise that you consult with your physician before beginning this program, as not all exercises are suitable for different levels of fitness/flexibility. This program is for educational purposes only and should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice.
You should understand that when you are involved in any exercise or workout program, there is a possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this program, you agree that you are voluntarily participating in these activities and do so at your own risk, as well as agree to release and discharge Morgan-Rose Moroney from any and all claims or causes of action.