2 DAY Hand Balancing Fundamentals Workshop - Brisbane, QLD
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Morgan Rose Moroney – Ex-gymnast & Acrobat, Gymshark Athlete and Oxygen Cover girl for a fun beginner handstand workshop at a place where it all began!
Hand balancing is one of the best methods for developing greater upper body strength, stability and control. Over the 2.5 hours you will learn the fundamental skills required to achieve a freestanding handstand as well as a range of floor movements and hand balances!
This workshop is designed for a beginner level and open to anyone aged 15+.
During the workshop you will be taken through the following:
- preparation routines for hand balancing
- how to lay down a solid foundation for hand balancing
- the best progressive drills to help you master your handstand
- tips and tricks you may not know
- strength work essential for handstands
Please note each workshop goes for 2.5 hours, both Saturday and Sunday.
- Early Bird$150$1500$0
- General Admission$200$2000$0